Monday, January 13, 2014

4 Pics 1 Movie

I have a lot of friends that are, what I term, "movicados". In Los Angeles there are a lot of different things to be rabid about. I'm not much of a movie fan. I like them and will watch a few at ArcLight or Laemmle Theaters, but I don't have this intrinsic need to go spend 2-3 hours in a theater being annoyed by jerks who don't turn off their cell phones or lines.

There's a mobile app that takes all of the elements of your graphic trivia app, but adds a twist by making every puzzle about a movie. 4 Pics 1 Movie is a great free app for those that are really into movies. I enjoyed playing this game, but readily admit I totally suck at movie trivia. Don't ask me to get the right question, during a game of Trivial Pursuit.

Anyways, it's because of my lack of music trivia knowledge that I catch myself visiting 4 Pics 1 Word Movie Answers to help me along in the levels. I don't spend a lot of time playing the games because I'm always in review mode, but I can definitely say that if you run out of boosts or want a convenient way to get the answer and keep the game flowing, you should give 4 Pics 1 Word Movie Answers a shot.

4 PICS 1 WORD MOVIE (FOR IPHONE)


4 PICS 1 WORD MOVIE (FOR IPAD)




4 PICS 1 WORD MOVIE (FOR ANDROID)


4 PICS 1 WORD MOVIE (FOR FACEBOOK)

4 PICS 1 MOVIE (AMAZON KINDLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment