Friday, February 7, 2014

Guess The 80s

It doesn't really matter which decade you prefer. If you were born in the 80s, this app is going to bring up a cornucopia of memories that should, in theory, brighten your day.

I grew up in video arcades and in front of my television set playing Atari. Rubik's Cubes were the bomb and MTV was like a heavy narcotic. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

I swore up and down that I knew tons of info on the 80s. Leave it to these Random Logic yahoos to show me how I'm the equivalent in IQ of a bag of rocks.

Thank goodness I could go to Guess The 80s Answers to get my swerve on. The game starts off easy, but gets more difficult. I didn't keep up with a lot of the toys and fad stuff, so this site saved me a ton of time and aggravation.If you are a fan of the 80s, you're going to love playing this picture quiz app. Free Apps are a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment