Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Guess The 90s

I know I'm getting old when the 1990s becomes a nostalgia trip for the masses. Classic Rock stations playing grunge tunes is so mind-boggling to me.

While visiting the iTunes App Store, I saw a free app for a game called, Guess The 90s. It seemed pretty straightforward, so I gave it a shot.

The graphics for this game are pretty sweet, but I was a bit disappointed with there being just one picture for the hint. It's nice that they list what the category of the picture, in case you are drawing blanks.

If you happened to grow up in the 90s, a lot of old memories should come rushing to your brain. All of your favorite TV shows, toys, games and more await in this game. I found myself getting stuck on more obscure show references, merely because I either never watched them or got them confused. After all, the Saved By The Bell and Blossom shows are obvious, but I was more of an outdoor kid then.

I never thought I would need to do this, but I caught myself having to go to Guess The 90s Answers for some quick fixes. There are hundreds of different levels and hours of fun enjoyment that are headed your way.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete